To help readers how to do or make something completely
1. Using Simple Present Tense
2. Using Imperatives sentence
3. Using adverb
4. Using technical terms
The example of Procedure Text:
How to Play a DVD Movie
- First, turn on the TV and DVD player. Make sure that the Movie and DVD player have been connected.
- Next, put the DVD movie disc into DVD player
- After that push play or on/off and wait for a few seconds until the DVD player reads the disc.
- Finally, set up the volume and the Movie is ready to be watched.
How to Make Peanut Crunch
What you’ll need :
- 1 cup of peanuts
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 cup of water
What to do :
- Place the sugar, water and vinegar into a large saucepan.
- Stir slowly over a low heat until the sugar is disolved
- Add peanuts , increase the heat and allow to boil
- Remove from the heat when the nuts have craked and the mixture appears golden brown
- Allow bubbles to settle spoon into small paper patty cases or pour the mixture into a flat greased pan and mark into bite-size pieces.